Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 16 July 2010

Info Post
As the world goes crazy over the release of Rick Ross' new single featuring Jay-Z entitled "Free Mason",  many people who are still inside the Matrix are skeptical of all the satanist/Jay-Z rumors has taken this song as a stamp of justification from the Brooklyn emcee.  However, for those few that are not distracted by Jay-Z's lyrical diverges, knows that this song is nothing but a ploy of clever blatancy within the occult.  In this post I will do a verse-by-verse breakdown of this new song, hopefully giving you all a clear understanding behind Rick Ross' pledge of allegiance and Jay-Z's verbal deceit.

Before you continue on reading this particular post, it is best that you hear the song for yourself :
(crazy right?)

First it needs to be understood that because everyone was so enraptured by Jay-Z's verse, no one truly paid attention to the symbolism in Ross' verse.  Let me explain:

BREAKDOWN 1: Rick Ross Verse

"I go in the grave before I be a b*tch n*gga
better behave you dealing wit some rich n*gga
we the lost symbols, speak in cryptic codes
ancient wisdom, valuable like gifts of gold
I embark on life, my path is all math
I understand the codes these hackers can't crack
I understand these folks, expect me to fold
community control to violate parole
 I won't fail but alot of men will
I'm iconic in the field uh, its just intro
 allow my flow time to sink to the temple
 Free Mason, Free Lancer, Free Agents we faster
big contracts, big contractors
built pyramids, period we masters
no catepillars, it was just alot of n*ggas
 alot of great thinkers and alot of great inventors
all white mansion, I'm a child of God
all black diamonds times were hard
 New Rolls Royce guess you made it n*gga
all white neighborhood, you they favorite n*gga
 my top back like JFK
they wanna push my top back like JFK
So I JFK, Joined Forces with the Kings and ate all day
right now I could rewrite history
I stopped writing so f*ck it, I do it mentally"


There are a few important lines in this verse that I would like to discuss.  First line that should make you want to google it is "we the lost symbols, speak in cryptic codes".  For those who are unaware, The Lost Symbol is the famous story novel from occult author Dan Brown.

The book is a fictional story about a professor discovering the "truth" of Freemasonry

Ross continues his verse to say that they "speak in cryptic codes" that is "ancient wisdom".  When Freemasons refer to "ancient wisdom" generally it is in reference to whom they believe to be the first Freemasons like the Egyptian civilization, or the more commonly referred, King Solomon.

Ross, later on in the verse, proudly boasts of his Freemason affiliation as he raps about his various titles, "Free Mason, Free Lancer, Free Agent, we faster".


Another line that caught my attention was "we built pyramids, period, we masters".  This specific line seems to be referring to his elite rap peers (like Jay-Z) and how they have all built some sort of ground-up dynasty within their realm of music.  Keeping in mind that this is very blatant masonic terminology being used.  These "rap pyramids" that Ross speaks of can be seen as a way for music artists imitating what the Egyptians did as a source of their power many years ago.  The phrase, "we masters", obviously is in reference to being a Master Mason.


Lastly, the most important few lines of this verse, "they wanna push my top back like JFK/ So I JFK, Joined Forces with the Kings and ate all day".  For those that are not familiar with the JFK assassination conspiracy (there are many), it is believed that President Kennedy was one of the only elected officials not controlled by the Illuminati/occult.  Not only was Kennedy a free thinker but he even spoke out against the occult, warning that it was wrong to get involved.


Applying this bit of information with the line, Ross is stating that he joined the occult ("...Joined Forces with the Kings") receiving the spoils of the business ("...ate all day") to avoid the same fate as President Kennedy.  With that said, it is very evident that Ross has lyrically given his alliance to the occult.


BREAKDOWN 2: Jay-Z Verse

"N*ggas couldn’t do nothing with me 
they put the devil on me
I would have preferred if n*ggas squeeze the metal on me
Rumours of Lucifer, I don’t know who to trust
whole world want my demise turn my music up
here me clearly, if y’all n*ggas fear me
just say y’all fear me, f*ck all these fairy tales
go to hell, this is God engineering
This is a Hail Mary pass, y’all interfering
he without sin shall cast the first stone
so y’all look in the mirror
double check your appearance
b*tch I said I was amazing, not that I’m a Mason
It’s amazing that I made it though the maze that I was in
Lord forgive me I never would’ve made it without sin
Holy water my face in the basin
Diamonds in my Rosary shows He forgave him
B*tch I’m red hot, I’m on my third six but the Devil I’m not
My Jesus piece flooded but thou shall not covet
keep your eyes off my cupboard I’m a bad motherf*cker
it’s HOV, just say you love it"

With this verse, there is quite a lot that can be broken down from it. However, I will only analyze, what I believe are, the most important lines. First I want to point out that within this verse, is an enormous amount of misguided assumption. For what most people may take from this verse as "defense" from Jay-Z, should not. Understand, that Jay-Z still never gives a definitive answer as to whether he is involved with the occult, but only assumptions within his lyrics. Lines like "...I said I was amazing, not that I'm a Mason", a line in reference to the speculative verse in "Run This Town" where he says "I'm in Mason....Martin Martello" is only loosely explaining a certain line, but not a denial of his affiliation. Another line of misguided assumption would be "I'm on my third six, but the Devil I'm not". Again many will hear/ have heard this and say that this is proof he is not a Devil worshipper. But if one were to truly read the line, Jay-Z still has not definitively lied yet. To be technical, Jay-Z is not the Devil (truth), but that does not mean he does not worship him.

Jay-Z is the very essence of the phrase "wordsmith". He knows that most people will only listen to his verses from surface value. With that, he is able to manipulate the minds of his listeners with his crafty wordplay and lyricism. A verse that I can't help but think about when reading his verse in "Free Mason" is from a song he did in 2007 called "Ignorant Sh*t".

"So don't believe everything your earlobe captures
It's mostly backwards
Unless it happens to be as accurate as me
and everything said in a song you happen to see
then actually, believe half of what you see
none of what you hear
EVEN IF ITS SPAT BY ME"
(I'm inclined to agree with this...)

The most troubling aspect of this song is that it will soon become a gateway to more blatancy within the music industry.  The song in itself, will already market as promotion for occult propaganda.  What was once considered taboo, is now embraced and accepted.  It will serve as a tool for the occult to use their symbols more frequently and more openly.  Don't believe me? The mixtape circuit has already started...


UPDATE:  Tetragramation Films also decided to do a piece on this song (w/ an interesting theory of "The Last Airbender" movie).  So for those that prefer video visuals, here you go.



Open Your Mind,
Justify

0 comments:

Post a Comment